World Cup 2014

Rate This Free Game
(76 votes)

Get up to 300% Welcome Match + 100% Cashback

Ready to play World Cup 2014 for real?

Play for Real Money
World Cup 2014

World Cup 2014 Slots

Get caught up with football fever in this online game of fruit slots by Simbat. Click and spin cherries, watermelon, bells and bars for the chance to score a winner on this footie-themed slots game.

But will you be lifting the trophy or will World Cup 2014 score an own goal? Here’s a review of World Cup 2014 by Simbat and what to expect from the gameplay.

Triple the Fun

Unlike lots of other slots, World Cup 2014 provides players with the choice of three games: basic, Bet 5 and Bet 40.

You’ll have to start off with the basic game but once you’ve earnt 4 credits you can move on to the next game by using your credit meter to transfer the cash.

The basic game is played on a single payline but if you rack up star symbols in a crisscross combination, you’ll also be a winner.

The Auto Hold facility is a nice touch, especially for those less experienced at playing as it provides the opportunity to identify which reels should be frozen while the others are respun. You can release any reel from the Auto Hold facility simply by clicking on the reset button.

The Bet 5 and Bet 40 games are very similar but with the latter you’ll have the added advantage of a Nudge feature. This allows you to gently rotate certain reels around up to three clicks to create a winning combination.

Once you’re playing the Bet 40 game you can choose to switch back to either the basic or Bet 5 game at any time.

As well as these games, if you want a bit of extra betting fun, try moving a single credit from the top meter and back to the credit meter. It will automatically be gambled with the chance of quadrupling your money. There’s only a 20% chance of winning and an 80% chance that you’ll lose completely so don’t hold your breath for this one!

Established Development

World Cup 2014 was created by Simbat, a company based in the Seychelles which first burst onto the market in 2007.

Since their initial launch, Simbat have gone onto create more than 200 titles in the online bingo, slots and casino industry and have acquired a dedicated following of fans for their life-like games.

For those concerned about handing over cash online, it’s reassuring to note that not only has Simbat been operating for close to a decade, they’re also regulated by the Seychelles government who oversee their activity.

One of the signature features of Simbat games is their ease of access with no need to download any apps or install software in order to get going. For anyone playing on a mobile device, this can be extremely helpful.

To play Simbat, all you need is access to a web browser which means that as long as you can get online, you can play!

The only downside is that all their games are currently based on Flash technology so you’ll need a compatible device.

Try Before You Register

If you’re a newcomer to the online slots, you’ve probably noticed there’s a huge number of different games.

Trying out World Cup 2014 by Simbat before you go to the hassle of creating an account and registering is a great way to discover whether you enjoy it or not. Like many other free slots online, Simbat offer a simulation mode on their games which allows players to try the game out for fun before they create register for the real thing.

The simulation mode includes all features of the game so you’ll be able to sample every aspect even though you won’t be able to play for cash.

The simulation mode is also helpful if you’re not confident enough to play for real money yet; you can practice how to play and get to know the game before you move on to the live version.

Experts or more experienced players could find the simulation mode useful too as it provides the opportunity to practice with different tactics without risking real cash.

World Cup Fever

World Cup 2014 by Simbat will have experienced players looking to score again and again with this complex blend of different games, bets and stakes. Despite being based on a simple fruit slots design, there’s a lot of extra features which take some strategic knowledge to be successful, such as the Nudge facility on the top bet.

Therefore, although this is an enjoyable game that anyone could play it’s perhaps better suited to those who are more experienced or who enjoy a bit more complexity in their online fruit slots.

Simbat Slot Machine Reviews (No Free Games)

You Might Also Like

Casino Bonuses

Casino Bonuses

From welcome packages to reload bonuses and more, discover what bonuses you can get at our top online casinos.

Online Gambling

Online Gambling

Ready to learn all about online gambling? Then check out our complete guide, where we also rank the best gambling sites for 2024.

Mobile Slots

Mobile Slots

No matter what device you’re playing from, you can enjoy all your favorite slots on mobile. Find out how to get started.

Live Dealer Casinos

Live Dealer Casinos

Live dealer games are some of the most innovative and immersive offerings at online casinos. Learn about the top live dealer casinos with our expert guide!

Our Favourite Casinos

By subscribing you: consent to receive bonus offers and other emails from VSO; confirm that you are of legal age to gamble in your country of residence; and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our privacy policy. You can unsubscribe at any time. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You've Won a Free Spin

Claim Bonus

Will You Win?

Choose one of the treasure chests to see if you've won an exclusive bonus.


Treasure Box


Treasure Box


Treasure Box


No thanks

You've Won!

Treasure Box

Enjoy Your Prize!

You've won an exclusive one-time only bonus at:

Get 100% up to $2000 + 20 free spins
Claim Bonus
No thanks

Report a problem with

Let us know what went wrong:

Submit Your Feedback

Thank you for providing feedback! We’re sorry didn’t work.

If you’d like to tell us more about your experience Click here.

While we resolve the issue, check out these similar games you might enjoy.