You are here: Home » Simbat » Golden Streak

Golden Streak Slots

The Golden Streak slot game by Simbat offers players the chance to enjoy any one of three slot games, all in one machine. Interestingly, the games information window describes the bet 5 and bet 10 options – which are two of the three games players can choose to play – as a ‘no lose way’ of playing the online casino slot machine.

Whether that is strictly true is up for debate, but certainly they include in-play functions that prevent players from suffering a huge damage in their deposit balance.

Fancy a Gamble?

Those that would rather take a risk with their winnings in the basic mode can do so by using the gamble button that is displayed in the bottom right hand corner. An example of such a scenario is if players decide to gamble two credits that they won from the basic mode.

Players can turn these two into five coins by gambling, with players having a 40% chance of succeeding. However, they stand a 60% chance of losing their original stake. In terms of risk and award, surely it should be straight up 50/50? The decision is up to the slot machine enthusiast whether they want to risk their winnings or not. Having the option, though, certainly shouldn't be frowned upon.

bookmark this

Golden Streak

Report a problem
Casino of the year 2018 Read Casino Review

For all new players at Sloto’Cash Casino

For all new players at Sloto’Cash Casino
Casino of the year 2018 Read Casino Review


For all new players at Sloto’Cash Casino


If you have any issue with this game please write us to

Please be as much descriptive as possible and include details such as Browser type (Chrome, Firefox, ...), screen resolution, your country, etc.

Report a problem

A Screen Full of Colour and Information

The design of the Golden Streak slot game is extremely colourful, despite the black background that the machine has. All the reels, paytables and design elements, such as the game title and in-play buttons, all offer a different colour to the screen, thus making the overall picture a colourful and vibrant one despite the lack of background. Simbat have done well ensuring there are enough splashes of gold on the game to warrant the title.

Paytables on Simbat are as predictable as there being a spin or start button appearing on slot machines. For those unaware of the game developers, the paytable they use are practically the same on every game they have created – whatever the theme is.

The icons in the Golden Streak slot game features the same icons that are common in their other games again. In ascending order in terms of their value, these icons are: red tomatoes, lemons, oranges, a golden bell, a blueberries, a watermelon, blue sevens, red sevens and a bar sign that is placed on a blue and yellow background. This is a frustration for players of the game, as the paytable can really help for them to fully indulge in the slot machine. However, these predictable standard slot icons in a game titled Golden Streak is an annoying factor that no doubt will put off some players.

Each Game Starts Off Differently

Each of the three games are separated by the amount of credits that can be staked on the spin. The basic mode will only allow one credit, while the other games could entice players for those that like to bet big – 5 credits or 10 credits on each spin.

Players can choose which game they want to play on via clicking the 'choose game' button that will be flashing at the bottom of the screen. This button is next to the hold icons that allow players to prevent a reel or two from spinning if they have good icons in them. The computer would hold some for the competitor in the basic mode, but the hold icon is where the slot enthusiast would take control of proceedings. Now that's what we like to hear!

Streak Symbol Will Lead to a Guaranteed Win in Free Spins!

Players will notice that there is a streak symbol that could appear in any of the three reels at any time. Should the player hold three of these in the reels at the same time, they will become criss-cross and give players up to 10 free spins to utilise and lead to a guaranteed winning combination.

A guaranteed win and free plays sounds like the perfect combination for slot players to enjoy – the fact that Golden Streak has that is quite an accolade. There's no doubt players will enjoy that!

Can players go on a winning run on the Golden Streak slot game?

The Golden Streak slot game challenges players to go on a run of wins. Should they do it, they'll be on the golden streak that so many casino players wish to go on. It's a great game by Simbat, and players that love slot games will no doubt enjoy it.

New Jackpot winners

prev next

You've Won a Free Spin