Sunken Treasure

Rate This Free Game
(60 votes)

Get up to 300% Welcome Match + 100% Cashback

Ready to play Sunken Treasure for real?

Play for Real Money
Sunken Treasure Slot

Sunken Treasure Slots

We all hope to come into serious money in our lifetimes but there are some out there that actually go looking for it. This could be said about treasure hunters and gamblers alike, in reality, both are taking risks in order to find that big cash-out that could change their lives forever. Sunken Treasure is a 20-payline online slot that will have you doing just that, hunting for a jackpot that could literally set you up for the foreseeable future. If course, even if that jackpot does not come, there are plenty of smaller payouts that would be welcome too, just as long as you walk away as a winner.

As you set sail on your quest to seek out that hidden treasure, you will come across some lucrative game features, some good quality graphics, sound and animations and an RTP of 97.51%. Sunken Treasure is one of those online fruit machines that just ooze’s fast-paced action and plenty of enjoyment.

Ahoy Me Hearties

Whether you’re going to play for money or play for free, Sunken Treasure will give you the enjoyment that you’re looking for. Actually, as soon as you open the online slot for the first time in order to test it out, you’ll see how well Galewind have done on the graphics and the layout.

Sure, it’s not quite as other high limit slots but it looks clean, smooth, and all the animations flow without a hitch. Galewind is recognised as one of the smaller online casino software developers but Sunken Treasure is just one of many of their slots that really have a quality look and feel about them.

Locate That Sunken Treasure

The free Sunken Treasure slot has 20-paylines across 5-reels and allows for a range of different budgets to enjoy its gameplay. You can opt to bet as low as 1.00 per spin on all lines, but would only be able to win lower payouts, or you could bet as much as 200.00 on a single spin by having to coins set to the max on all 20 paylines. Land five wild symbols in on the same win line on this one armed bandit, and you’re going to be one very happy treasure hunter.

Sunken Treasure by Galewind also has a couple of interesting features that many players will appreciate. Most of you’ll know how wilds and scatters work but for those that don’t, wild symbols will match the symbols next to them to complete any winning combinations. Scatter symbols, on the other hand, work by giving players a multiplier of the total bet placed and also 10 free spins when three or more scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels.

The return-to-player percentage or RTP, for short, of Sunken Treasure will also delight punters, as it’s a very high 97.51% that is not normally seen on similar online slots of its type. This essentially means that you have a better chance of beating the online casino as they literally only have about a 2.5% house edge over you. When you also consider the medium variance that this Sunken Treasure video slot has, that means you can expect a fairly even spread of payouts.

Watch Out for Pirates

We know that you’re going to adore Sunken Treasure just as much as we do, but, if you want a change of scenery at any point, a similar pokie you could try is Vampires from Joining. Okay, so the theme is not similar at all but practically everything else is.

Using the same twenty-payline, five-reel format and containing a similar amount of features, Vampires is a fun little slot to enjoy when you’re treasure hunting is not working out as planned. As you might have guessed, it is themed around blood-sucking vampires, so if that’s your thing, you should go and check it out. Just remember to bring the garlic and your stake – no, not your betting money, your pointy stick as you might just need it.

X Marks the Spot

If you’ve not tried this safe, secure and highly addictive slot before, you really should consider finding an online casino where you can play Sunken Treasure. We’re confident that you’ll love the game just as much as we do and will enjoy the features and potential for riches that it offers.

We have reviewed a number of Galewind’s online slots over the years and we’re usually very impressed with the quality that they produce. They all seem to have a really high RTP too, which as you know, is something that the punters love more than anything else. Sunken Treasure, in particular, is one of our favourites and a slot that we would recommend to anyone.

You Might Also Like

Casino Bonuses

Casino Bonuses

From welcome packages to reload bonuses and more, discover what bonuses you can get at our top online casinos.

Online Gambling

Online Gambling

Ready to learn all about online gambling? Then check out our complete guide, where we also rank the best gambling sites for 2024.

Mobile Slots

Mobile Slots

No matter what device you’re playing from, you can enjoy all your favorite slots on mobile. Find out how to get started.

Live Dealer Casinos

Live Dealer Casinos

Live dealer games are some of the most innovative and immersive offerings at online casinos. Learn about the top live dealer casinos with our expert guide!

Our Favourite Casinos

By subscribing you: consent to receive bonus offers and other emails from VSO; confirm that you are of legal age to gamble in your country of residence; and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our privacy policy. You can unsubscribe at any time. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You've Won a Free Spin

Claim Bonus

Will You Win?

Choose one of the treasure chests to see if you've won an exclusive bonus.


Treasure Box


Treasure Box


Treasure Box


No thanks

You've Won!

Treasure Box

Enjoy Your Prize!

You've won an exclusive one-time only bonus at:

Get up to 300% Welcome Match + 100% Cashback
Claim Bonus
No thanks

Report a problem with

Let us know what went wrong:

Submit Your Feedback

Thank you for providing feedback! We’re sorry didn’t work.

If you’d like to tell us more about your experience Click here.

While we resolve the issue, check out these similar games you might enjoy.