Las Vegas is the home of gambling, but taking a chance on the food on offer shouldn’t be part of the experience. As part of our commitment to sharing the best and most exclusive casino experiences, we are excited to announce that we’re looking to hire our first Casino Cuisine Critic to travel to Vegas and reveal the best food on offer in the world’s most famous casinos.
explore the dazzling culinary scene of Las Vegas
This is a unique opportunity for a food lover to explore the dazzling culinary scene of Las Vegas. Not only will they get to experience some of the finest meals in the world, but they’ll also get to do so in the glamorous setting of the casino capital of the world.
The candidate lucky enough to be employed as our Casino Cuisine Critic will travel to Las Vegas to assess the food on offer in the city’s best casinos such as The Bellagio and The Venetian, and provide feedback on the food available.
The critic will be required to provide an extensive analysis on each establishment visited on the week-long business trip, keeping a written record of each review, along with taking photos and videos of each of their meals. Once the trip is over the lucky candidate will be required to give us feedback on their findings, as we plan to use the research for content on our website.
Requirements for the role:
- Applicants from all countries are welcome but must be over the age of 21 to apply.
- A keen interest in food is required.
- Strong English writing skills are essential to provide the required feedback reports.
- The ability to shoot high-quality imagery and video, with a smartphone.
- A familiarity with the world of casinos is a plus, however, not mandatory.
- The Casino Cuisine Critic will be hired for a week-long role.
- Prior to the trip, you will be required to take part in a video call to discuss travel arrangements and ensure you understand your tasks fully.
- During the business trip, your tasks will include visiting a range of top casinos like The Bellagio and The Venetian, and reviewing the quality of food on offer. In addition to the food we will also ask our critic to analyse the menu on offer, the level of service by staff (language used, demeanor, etc), the establishment’s decor and cleanliness and the overall atmosphere.
- Throughout the visit you must write a written report of each establishment reviewed, as well as taking images and videos of the food reviewed.
- After the week-long trip, you must present your reports detailing your experience to our content team here at VegasSlotsOnline.
Benefits of the role:
- Payment of £1,500 ($1,856) for the seven-day role.
- An expenses budget to spend in each venue you visit to ensure you can test the menu fully. The prices will be determined based on the establishments visited.
- Flights, accommodation, and travel expenses will also be covered.
- The critic will also be able to bring a plus-one to accompany them on the trip. They will also have all travel and food expenses provided.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th October 2023 and the successful candidates will be selected soon after.
If you’re a gourmet enthusiast who loves adventure and nightlife, and feel like you could be the person we are looking for, then please submit your application here: